Did you ever wonder what is the best fading cream for acne scars? Maybe you or someone you know suffers from facial acne scars. Facial acne consequences like scars are very devastating for self-confidence.
That’s why a lot of people try to get rid of these acne scars by bleaching them when they are not too deep. Fortunately, the best scar lightening creams exist on the market for that purpose.
Here we want to share with you some views concerning whitening creams for acne scars as well as natural ways to fade acne scars.
How to find scars lightening products
Meladerm is a natural and best bleaching agent to find in any scar lightening products you are looking for. The biggest advantage of fading acne scars this way is that it can not dodge. Apply twice a day. It’s all about that. And the best part is that nobody needs to know that you’re following a treatment as it is not invasive. You can make it in the privacy of your home, and some people have seen results as soon as 2 weeks for whitening their acne scars.
The most expensive acne scars lightening cream is around $ 50. However, if this is related to money, try the good old lemon juice. This grandmothers trick is still useful… just check the tips below.
Be careful to your skin
Deterrent to this type of acne scar fading treatment using very sensitive skin may be light. Thus protect your skin from the sun. If your gait PIH fact, the sun can actually make these scars darker. So, I’m for a rule of thumb is always at least 30 SPF applies to anything.
It is very important that you consult a dermatologist before starting any acne scar fading treatment as your skin can have a specific complexion which is not compatible with even the best acne scars fading creams.
How to lighten acne scars naturally
Many techniques are available to get rid of acne scars such as laser treatment, surgery and medication etc. but, if you really want to lighten your acne scars naturally and in safe way, then you should first have a balanced skin care habits. Beside using bleaching creams for scars, try to use some natural ways to get rid of acne scars.
Tips to fade acne scars naturally
Here are some natural tips to help with acne scars lightening:
- Lemon juice: Lemon juice is loaded with skin lightening properties. Apply lemon juice on affected area to lighten the acne scars.
- Rose water and sandalwood powder: Make a mixture by combining sandalwood powder and rose water. Apply this mixture gently on the concerned portion of your skin. Let the paste remain overnight, and then wash it the next day with cold water.
- Aloe vera gel: Apply aloe vera gel on affected area are twice a day for few weeks.
- Honey: Honey is also loaded with skin bleaching properties. For obtaining the best results, try to make a mixture by mixing honey and lemon juice. Apply it gently on your scars for few minutes.
- Tea Tree Oil: Apply 2-3 drops of tea tree oil on the acne scar. It’s one of the best scar fading cream.
- Ice cubes: Place an ice pack on the scar for about 9 to 13 minutes.
- Oatmeal: Make a acne scar removal mask by mixing oatmeal with yogurt and lemon juice. This tips is just as efficient as a scar fading cream. Apply it on your face and wash with cold water after 20 minutes and pat dry.
- Apple cider vinegar: Apple cider vinegar helps to lighten the acne scars. It’s not same as the best scars fading cream but it can help a lot if you regard natural ways to lightening acne scars. After washing your skin, apply apple cider vinegar on your skin.
- Coriander Juice: Coriander juice is also beneficial in the treatment of acne scars. Add a pinch of turmeric powder to the coriander juice and apply on your acne scars to lighten them up.
- Olive Oil: have a massage on your face with olive oil before going to bed in the evening.
So what could you recommend to our readers? You can share your views in the comments below or read this post about fading black scars on face.
Click the link if you want to try Meladerm Cream for skin lightening treatment: